Sunday 3 May 2009

Never Confuse Activity With Achievement

John Wooden's quotation "Never Confuse Activity With Achievement" is a tenet which is worth exploring.

We all have lots of things we want to do; lots of things we'd like to do.
We know we have lots of things we should do and
Lots of things we must do.

We have many things that we alone can do.

We alone can change the attitude with which all these things are undertaken.

Your energy and enthusiasm will drive the action forward.

I have found the simple technique of Taking a Moment, to Breathe, Think and Smile always helps. Then I remember to write down all the things to do so I'll remember them.

I use yellow post-it notes in my diary which it doubles as a journal complete with doodles and day dreams and the interesting things which happen along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment